The Registrar office has very close relationship with these branch offices.
Duties and responsibilities
The university registrar office has various duties and responsibilities that range from preparing the academic calendar of the university to ensuring that all decisions of an academic nature are made pursuant to the University’s rules and regulations. In specific terms the office of the registrar’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Recruitment and registration of students according to the prepared plan of the university;
- Keeping academic records of students appropriately and systematically;
- Receiving admission applications to the university and submitting these to the concerned colleges;
- Provision of student transcripts and credentials;
- Issuing, renewing and replacing, identification cards; and
- Preparing list of students recommended for graduation and submits to the Senate for approval.